วันศุกร์ที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Fanvids for Leader ...

Welcome to the SEASON of LOVE !

I've been trying to finish this clip for quite sometimes and finally it's here my very first fanvid.

The first song is called "Season of Love" ... from the Thai movie " Season Change"

The second song is called "Send someone to Love ME" ... OST Thai movie "The Last Train to Bangkok"

Enjoy watching !

2nd VDO is a compilation of photos and they tells a brief storyline of Leader ^^
I've been trying my best for this and I hope you like it.

Again thank you for the pictures owners
All credits go to the original owners of all pictures
I only did the compilation with some music ^^

Credit clips: All credits go to those who have uploaded the clips (Thank you so very much)+ Mel@KHJcorner (Clips Complier)




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: