วันจันทร์ที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Update Bangkok Persona Meet&Greet Drawing Session Today !!

Since there's a lot going on at the moment about "You know what" and "You know who", I just want to TURN YOUR ATTENTION to Bangkok Persona !!!

I have an update to tell you girls !!

Today Do Concert has arranged the 1st Press Conference. There were many activities for fan clubs to join and have fun.
And one of the most exciting activity was the Meet & Greet Drawing Session !!!

2 Lucky Girls from KimHyunJoongThailand got the tickets to the Exclusive Meet & Greet Session with SS501 !!!!!

I was driving my car back to Bangkok this afternoon when I got the phone call. Oh! I drove like 140km/hr, quite fast huh?
I need to get this confirmation from the girls and they'd better watch out ... I may be disguise myself to take one of their places.... ei ei.

The total of 50 lots were drawn this evening and the 50 Lucky Fans were chosen for their chance to the Meet & Greet Session with SS501.

DoConcert will make the official announce for all 50 Fans through DoConcert website again.


Mel


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: