วันพุธที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Anyone interested in Pattaya International Music Festival?

Checking your calender and prepare to enjoy the International Music Festival @ Pattaya!!


Here is the lists of International Artists who came last year !

1. Girls’ Generation (Korean)
2. SHINee (Korean)

3. Danson Tang (Taiwan)

4. Mihn Thu (Vietnam)

5. Cirque de Freak (Australia)

6. Kym Jin Sha (China)

7. Kenny (Hong Kong)

8. RYNN (MALAYSIA)


Pattaya International Music Festival is one of the biggest music events in Thailand which lasts 3 days! There will be 3 stages in 3 different color according to the type of music; Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Easy Listening and so on. I don't have this year artists' list at the moment but there is an official announcemnet in Thailand Tourism Authority (in Thai). I'll do the translattion and will post here in my blog.

Whenever I have the complete lists of Artists, I'll be updating this blog once again!


1 ความคิดเห็น:

BLo_oM Li_oN กล่าวว่า...

Nothing related to Leader or SS501 but I feel like informing overseas fans who love music!

I think it's one of the MUST COME festival in Thailand!

Mel