วันพุธที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Welcome SS501 to Thailand !!!

It's today... it's today... it's finally TODAY !

I've been waiting, anticipating, and worrying for many months and here they come....

SS501 The 1St Asia Tour Persona Live in Bangkok

The 5 boys will be arriving today around Midnight and will head straigt to their residence. You all know the flight and their accomodation, right? If no, then go HERE cause I've sent my messages to MiniUFO already ^^.

Last night I couldn't sleep at all. I was watching the old Persona clips and went through all the pictures as well as listened to the songs they are going to sing. I kept getting myself excited all night and ended up waking so early. I drove to work today and put on slight make up with a nice outfit. Why so? I have 2 things to do after leaving the office at 6 PM.

1. I will be waiting for the boys inside/at the airport. I don't put my anticipation too high that I'll be seeing them. I only feel like being able to be at the same time when the boys actually step on the ground of our country. It's been so long since their last visit Thailand.

2. I will be going to the hotel where the boys are staying. If I can get there before them, I may be see their van and may be get to see them walking to the elevator. I will only be standing... watching and keep myself from fainting.

However, if those 2 things that I will do turn out to be a failure, I will be smiling... and waiting for tomorrow when I get to REALLY SEE them no matter what.

I told MiniUFO that I will be doing a live report to her for every move I make, every stalking procedures I'm enduring today.

OMG !! I want to SCREAM @!$##!@@#$@#&^#@#@$@$@$@%#%$^$^

4 ความคิดเห็น:

234changle กล่าวว่า...

Hi Mel,

This is 234changle. Thank you for your reply to me at KimHyunJoongThailand.com I feel warm with that reply.

I searh the internet and finally find you blog. I'm glad to be here and leave you a hello message.

Althought I can't go to Thailand this time, I can feel all the passion of Thai Fans from websites and blogs.

I wish you all have wonderful time with Leader and other members of SS501.

BLo_oM Li_oN กล่าวว่า...

Hi 234changle,

woww... i'm so thankful for visitng my blog ^^.
We've been preparing the goodies for the fans in front of Impact Arena. I'll be sharing the pictures of Bangkok Person here is my blog also...

I am so excited ke ke..

Mel

marge0256 กล่าวว่า...

Hi there. This is my first time commenting here. thanks for all the updates you do. and for all the help you've been giving for persona. I wish you all the best, and enjoy persona. Coz I surely did last december. cheers!

-marge

Stephanie Oktafianti กล่าวว่า...

Hi mel..Hwaiting for delivery Photobook to Leader/SS501!!
I'm sure you can do it..
Reading your blog..i'm getting excited too..although i can't go to the concert.but i'm happy..hope you'll have wonderful time with the boys..Hwaiting!!