วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

[Photo] Encore Persona in Seoul from Kimhyunjoongthailand ~ Now what's next?

I've been doing the live report for Thai fans in our Pantip & kimhyunjoongthailand forum 2 days straight!! waah..so tiring but very happy feelings. I have to set up 3 computers with 2 helpers ... why?? ke ke.. all the admin staffs went to Encore... left me here crying like hell ... wishing I could be there with them.

On the first day of the Encore, the 7 girls (not girls anymore but I love calling us together as girls... feel so fresh and young) were very excited. I could sense their excitement when I heard their voice through my hp. I was listening to the live broadcast (thanks MiniUUFO for this) .. and was managing the forum at the same time. We have 2 active forums and 2 groups of members and they were so anticipating for the update.

With all chinese speaking MC, I had to checked many websites to refer back of what I heard, translated into Thai... typed them out.. posted them and copied them and posted them in another forum... Then ... there were pictures... gotta upload.. gotta resize... it was an OH My GOD day for me on Saturday.
Sunday was better... though many disconnection but still got the whole picture of what going on inside.

When the song "Wings of the World" was playing... I received a call from my friend in the C zone...


"Mel... Leader is crying...oh my god.. he's crying so hard now"

"They're showing the clip on the screen and when he was about to talk... he started crying... "

Well, that was when I felt like Princess BB, I wish I were there... my first regret of not going there popped up!

I knew there would be a surprise from the boys since they were holding the Encore in their own country, speaking their own language and singing with their Korean TripleS (ofcourse also Int. fans). Did I get teary??? well... a bit ..
I hate seeing my Leader crying... T_T

After the concert ended... my back hurt so bad... I didn't even get to go to the restroom while doing the live report... aarrhh!


Now it get me thinking... what am I going to do tomorrow apart from collecting news, photos and fancams? what is there for me to watch and to anticipate? I have no idea.. why are they keeping everthing so secretly?


I know one thing... all the admins are back and I gotta go get their fan account and will retell the story to everyone here.

Credit: kimhyunjoongthailand.com
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink graphic



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: