วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

How I have fallen for Leader not ONCE but TWICE!

I shared this piece of my story with Princesses @ lovekimhyunjoong.com cause Princess BB was curious why I have fallen for leader not once but twice.

Now .. thinking about that.. I am sharing my story here too.. hope you enjoy reading it ^^ !

I used to be a HUGE Backstreet boys fanatic. I bought everything from a one columm magazine to a book written by Nick Carter's mother. I bought 2 cassetts for each album and 2 CDs each too. I have all their posters sold in Thailand. I was so crazy I went to the US just to follow my dream. What does this have to do with falling for Leader??

backstreet_boys_b00000053x.jpg

The Backstreet Boys


After coming back from being an exchange student in the US, and after chasing US boy bands for a year, I came back to Thailand.. and knowing that BSB will be separated soon. My heart ached so much ... I didn't watch the Non-stop hits program on MTV. I ignored their news cause it hurt my feelings. I turned to watch Asian hits instead and that was when I met Leader.

The MV with 5 good looking Korean singers was launched in 2005 (which song would that be...yeahh Warning)... and I watched it.
Woww... who the first one singing, he's cute.... but then... the Masculine guy danced up front... revealing his macho arms and a pretty face

Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... he 's really my type !!!!
After watching the fitst time, I would always check to watch the MV again and again....
I just love watching him.... but i didn't google to see who he is or which group he's in... I don't care... I falled for him... and only him !!

Then the cable service in my city just took out MTV program. That's when my love was put in a pause !!!

Since I didn't have MTV or Channel V to watch updated songs, I turned my interest back to Thai music. เพิ่มรูปภาพ
3 Years later in 2008 I saw the Backdrop in front of Siam Center, it was a huge backdrop of the 5 boys. What I had in mind was "Another Korean??? Yakkk" I must tell you that I then hate Korean series, Korean drama, Korean songs, Korean Idols without any reason. I never watch any series.. I had no idea who DBSK is. I hate teens who go crazy for Idols or run after idols here and there (Who would have thought I would turn to be one).

I remember walking in Siam Center and I heard the scream. I went to check out just to see what happening. yeah... I saw them "SS501" in Black outfit performing 'Deja Vu' if i'm not mistaken. I didn't care... I just left .... cause I didn't know who they were !

In 2009 I was searching youtube to watch 'The criminal minds' and I saw 'Boys Over Flowers' .. I only clicked to watch it a bit but found myself couldn't stop watching for more. I used to watch F4 Taiwan version and I like 'Vic' Character. The person who is staring as 'Vic' in Korean version looked sooooooo familiar. I am in love with the charater and I am in love with the person who was staring as Yoon Ji Hoo. I had a feeling of seeing him somewhere... but don't know where or when. I still didn't google to see who he was ... then one day during my work hour, I searched for "Yoon Ji Hoo" and I found the name "Kim Hyun Joong". I did mmore in dept googling about this guy... and found SS501. Then, I googled SS501 and that when I saw 'Warning' music VDO.

That's when I 'd realized .... wowwwww... I'd fallen for the same guy... TWICE ... and in different period of time !!

I couldn't believe myself seeing him in an MV 'warning' as the same person staring in BOF. I couodn't believe that I would be falling for him again and again. This time I won't let go of my feeling, I won't let go of Kim Hyun Joong...

He came at the right moment ... Leader did...
He came when I was having such a hard time about relationship...
He came to make me fall in love once again.. and to be able to love once agan...
He came as a 'Savior'.... and I thank him from the depth of my heart...

Because of his smile, his sense of humor, his 4dness and just HIM ... I can actually enjoy the essence of live again.....

Leader... thank you !

Mel


3 ความคิดเห็น:

maryho2323 กล่าวว่า...

wow, Mel, thanks for sharing... it must be a deja vu for you...

Likewise, I have never imagine myself to follow a korean Idol group all the way to TW, BKK(unfortunately, the concert was postphoned) and going to Seoul for their encore...

thanks to Kim Hyun Joong for making me making the fun & exciting trip and meeting new friends...

Stephanie Oktafianti กล่าวว่า...

wow..your story touching me...
i believe many people have crush on Leader..me too..:D
After watching BOF, i know SS501..He has wonderful dongsaengs. thanks to HIM too..because of Him, i went to Seoul last year. which is i never imagined before.. but..i step my feet there..^^(it because voting for KIM HYUN JOONG at Seoul Drama Award, and i got the return ticket prize to Seoul)

bbmag กล่าวว่า...

YAY...!! mel, you shared your story here too! you should, you should! not everyone has such a lovely one to tell :)